Spicy Nacho Cheese Popcorn
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 3/4 cup raw organic or non GMO popcorn seeds
- 1/4 cup organic melted virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt, plus more to taste
- Pinch of cayenne pepper, plus more to taste
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, warm the grapeseed oil. Add the popcorn seeds and place the lid on the pan. Shake vigorously to coat the kernels with oil. When the corn starts to pop, shake the pan constantly until the popping stops, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat, remove the lid, and transfer the popcorn to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the nutritional yeast, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Toss the melted coconut oil and spice mixture through the hot popcorn, and serve immediately.
Let's Stay Connected
We’d love to keep in touch. Enter your full name and email address below and we’ll email you FARM updates, promos, animal rights news, event information, and more.
Farm Animal Rights Movement (FARM) will not share your name or email address with any outside or third party organization. You will be offered an opportunity to unsubscribe from our emails at any time.