Why World Vegan Day?
November was World Vegan Month. Started by The Vegan Society, celebrated around the world as a time to recognize how far the vegan movement has come, to highlight how accessible and beneficial a vegan lifestyle is and to encourage the vegan-curious to adopt veganism by sharing advice, recipes and ideas. World Vegan Day is celebrated each November 1 … ushering in a month of compassion and understanding of veganism.
Whether you’re considering going vegan for your health, the environment, or the animals, this one important lifestyle choice saves hundreds of lives every year.
So, you’ve decided to go vegan? They say the only regret vegans have is that they didn’t go vegan sooner. We’ve created this website as a simple resource to some of the easiest links, recipes, videos, and books to help you take that first step toward a more compassionate life.
- 11 Globally-inspired Recipes for World Vegan Day (VegNews)
- 30 Vegan Breakfast Recipes (that aren’t smoothies)
- 40 Vegan Lunch Ideas that are Easy to Make in Advance
- 40 Mouthwatering Easy Vegan Dinner Recipes
- 10 Vegan Meat Dishes with BOSH
- 30 Tasty Vegan Recipes that are Totally Oil-free
- Animal Outlook’s TryVeg.com recipes from Jessica Carter
- Celebrate World Vegan Day with these Delicious Plant-based Recipes (The Taste)
- VeganVideos.org (FARM’s own vegan video search tool)
- KinderWorld vegan video library
- World Vegan Day with DJ Tigerlilly (Lemon Energy Bliss Ball recipe)
- The Health Benefits of Going Vegan with Dr. Barnard
- 10 of the Best Vegan Documentaries and Videos (Cooler Lifestyle)
- The 45 Vegan Documentaries you Have to Watch (LiveKindly)
- Hoping by Katie White (Olive Wood Vegan)
- The Vegucated Family Table by Marisa Miller Wolfson and Laura Delhauer
- The Friendly Vegan Cookbook by Michelle Cehn and Toni Okamoto
- The Skeptical Vegan by Eric C Lindstrom
- Ageless Vegan by Tracye McQuirter
- But My Family Would Never Go Vegan by Kristy Turner
- Main Street Vegan by Victoria Moran
- Wait, That’s Vegan?! by Lisa Dawn Angerame
- 10 Books that will Change Your Life (Million Dollar Vegan)
- 12 Incredible Books that Every Vegan Should Read (ChooseVeg)
- Vegan Revolution: Saving Our World, Revitalizing Judaism by Richard H. Schwartz PhD